- PRAYING FOR YOUR GOVERNMENT
- Resource 1: HELP I NEED A REAL FAITH Group Study
- Resource 2: HELP I NEED A REAL HOLINESS Group Study.
- Resource 3: HELP I NEED A REAL INTEGRITY Group Study
- Resource 4: Discipleship, Maturity & The Continuum Set
- Resource 5: My Karma Ran Over Your Dogma
- Resource 6: PRAYER - A Group starter.pps
- Resource 7: Good psychological health and the need for spirituality.
- Resource 8: Truth Justice and the Postmodern Way
- Resource 9: Worldview and the branding of the Psyche
- Resource 10: For Men - Protecting the Assets
- Resource 11 What Are Your Values - A Tract (Print, fold, give away)
- Resource 12: The Resurrection Changes Everything
- Resource 13: The Trinity Explained 1 x 1 x 1 = 3
- Resource 14: The Book That Made Your World - Dr V Mangalwadi
- Resource 15: Building or Demolishing Community Resilience
- Resource 16: Servanthood - Posture & Practice of the Triune God
- Resource 17: The True Love of God is This...
- Resource 18: The Origins of the current Cancel Culture Conundrum
- Prayer, the Language of Relationship - Are You Minding Your Language
- Mentor: Mary Slessor of Calabar: Pioneering Missionary (Good study in both Intersectionality & Social Mobility)
- Mentor: God's Image in Ebony - Short Bio of Amanda Berry-Smith (Good study in both Intersectionality & Social Mobility)
- Mentor: Count Nikolaus von Zinzendorf - The Moravian Influence (Protestant Missionary Pioneers)
- Mentor: Peter Bohler - Moravian Missionary and Seminal Mentor to John Wesley
- Mentor: Relentless and Acquainted with Sorrow - Missionary James Gilmour
- Mentor: Bartholomäus Ziegenbalg - The Grandfather of Protestant Missions (decades before Carey)
- Mentor: Selfless - An Introduction to Amy Carmichael Mission to Children
- Mentor: John Frith - The Forgotten Reformer & Tyndale's Ploughboy
- Mentor: George Muller - Modern Day Enoch
- Mentor: Adoniram Judson - Genius, Anti-theist, Mighty Missionary
- Mentor: David Brainerd - Sickly, Depressed, Pioneer Missionary
- Mentor: Elizabeth Hooton - Pioneer Minister & Living Martyr
- Mentor: Emma Dryer - Urban Missionary & "Best Teacher of the Bible in USA" - D.L. Moody
- Mentor: Josephine Butler - Christian Activist & Feminist par excellence
- Mentor: Robert Morrison - Poor, Plodding Protestant - Plowing Pioneer to China
- Mentor: Phoebe Palmer - Proto-feminist & Mother of Holiness Movement
- Mentor: Pastor Dudley Tyng - Standing Up For Jesus, Men & Abolition of Slavery
- Mentor: Christmas Evans - Relentless Redemption
- Mentor: Isabella Thoburn - (Pioneer Educator) First College for Women in Asia
- Mentor: Billy Bray - From Alcoholic & Illiterate Miner to Dancing Preacher of Glorious Joy
- Mentor: Dr James Ramsay- The Father of Abolition of Slavery
- Mentor: Bartolomé de las Casas - Loving the Least - Advocate for and Father to the Indians - " Christ did not come into the world to die for gold."
- Mentor: St. Isaac Jogues - French Missionary to Native Americans. Self sacrificing and tortured to love the Natives of Canada
- Mentor: George Borrows - From eccentric Gypsy (transformed by reading a Bible) to Bible Translator & Intrepid Missionary
- Mentor: Dr Ida Scudder - Pioneering Medical Missionary on Multiple Fronts including Training India's First Women Doctors
- Mentor: Mary Webb - Wheelchair bound Pioneer of Women's Missionary Society, USA (Good study in intersectionality)
- Mentor: St Phillip Neri - Catholic Reformer, Pioneer of Oratorio Communities & Apostle of Rome - Evangelist to Youth and Poor
- Mentor: Dr Eleanor Chesnut - Medical Missionary to China
- Mentor: Elder Charles Bowles - A Black Preacher in a White Mans World
- Mentor: Harriet Tubman - They Called Her Moses
- Mentor: Rev William A Passavant - Pioneer, Benevolent Missionary, Mentor and Strategist
- Mentor: Raymond (Ramon) Lull - Entitled Hedonist to Pioneering Missionary to the Muslim World and Pioneer of Missional Training Strategies
- Mentor: St Pothinus - A Bishop of and Fellow Martyr in Lyon
- Mentor: Hugo Grotius: Child prodigy - at 11 yo called the Second Erasmus - Father of International Law
- Mentor: St Bonaventure - Theologian, Mystic and Author of St Francis of Assisi Biography
- Classic: The Imitation of Christ Thomas a'Kempis (The most published devotional work in Church history)
- Classic: Pensees - Blaise Pascal
- Classic: Allienes Alarm - Joseph Alliene
- Classic The Dark Night of The Soul - St John of the Cross
- Classic: CONFESSIONS - Leo Tolstoy
- Classic: The Pernicious Attitude of the Church on the Reforms of the Age: Letters on Revivals No. 23 Charles Finney
- Classic: Life Together - An Exploration of Christian Community - Bonhoeffer
- Classic: The Bible Against Slavery - Theodore D. Weld
- Classic: Letters of Samuel Rutherford
- Classic: Lex, Rex - The Law & The Prince (Rutherford)
- Classic: Evan Roberts and the Welsh Revival
- Classic: Saint Chrysostom (The Greatest Church Orator) Homilies on Titus & Timothy
- Classic: The Sentences - Peter Lombard Seminal Systematic Theology (Book One Trinity & Unity Of God)
- Classic: Paradise Lost (1667 The Classic Puritan Poem) John Milton
- Classic: Francois Fenelon - Author of 'Maxims of the Saints' Cofounder of 'Quietism' )"How rare it is to find a soul quiet enough to hear God speak.") The Forgotten Philosopher
- Classic: Dostoyevsky: Christ or the Grand Inquisitor?
Doctrine - Foundations
- Foundation: Creeds - The Apostles - The Nicene - The Chalcedonian
- Foundation: Authority of Scripture - Statements of Infallibility
- Foundation: The Westminster Shorter Catechism - The Assembly of the Divines
- Foundation: The Canons of the Council of Orange
- Foundation: Free Will and Salvation - Erasmus & Luther
- Foundation: Salvation from Perspective of Early Church Fathers
- Foundation: Chronology of Four Gospels
- Foundation: The Barmen Declaration (Verbum Dei manet in aeternum.)
- Foundation: Governing Ekklesia - As One
The Harvest Mentality
- Handout: An Awakening to Kingdom Discipleship
- Handout: How to Create a Non-Disciple
- Handout: The 5 Basic 'A's of Discipleship
- Paper: Meeting the Welfare 'Need' Primer - A Disciple-making Mission Approach
Mathematical Challenges to Darwin
Floating Logs & Noah's Flood!
Robert Boyle & The Foundation of Royal Society
The foundation of the first scientific society on the planet could, in reality, only come from Christians. It is only the Judeo-Christian worldview that enabled science to flourish (not necessarily exist).
Other cultural paradigms including Taoist Chinese and early Islam, along with Greek philosophers had made some discoveries and had evidences of technical and quasi-scientific skills, but it was their underlying belief systems that prohibited them from advancing not merely knowledge, but effective scientific process.
Only the Judeo-Christian religion had a God outside of time and space - if fact was before and created such - and not only did this Triune Deity design and create this intelligence planned universe, but wanted us to discover Him through it.
Robert Boyle, often called the 'Father of Modern Chemistry' was a founding member and along with majority Puritan religious others - who actively promoted and expanded science in their learning institutions. However, re pre-cursor to the founding of this seminal work was the so-called 'meeting of the invisibles' who gathered and/or inspired many to look scientifically at God's creation, and jettison the debilitating 'alchemy' that non-Christian ideologies had fostered an ensnared societies with.
For centuries the great learning centres of the world were in England, and all courses undertaken was always underpinned with Christian Theology at the core, granting humanity the lens it needed to discover the Creators fingerprints in all scientific disciplines. Summed up by the now famous words of Johanne Kepler who totally understood that we create or 'discover' nothing, only slowly uncovering the graciously fathomable work of the Creator God.
"O, Almighty God, I am thinking Thy thoughts after Thee!...The die is cast; the book is written, to be read either now or by posterity, I care not which. It may be well to wait a century for a reader, as God has waited six thousand years for an observer."